Google

Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Using keywords with Hypervre

I sent the following message to the help desk as requested. I am posting here to find out if any others are having the same type of experience.
I am a new guy to internet marketing and am leaning more toward using ebay info publishing to get my feet wet. I don't think I am doing anything wrong but my experience with Hypervre is very puzzling.Confused


I'm trying to put together a site for tattoo removal.
I can only generate pages if I use the single keyword "tattoo".
I get plenty of suggested keywords for both tattoo and tattoo removal.
If I use "Tattoo Removal" I get the message "no articles found for your main keyword." I reduce the keyword density to 0% and I still get the same thing.
When I get the generated pages using only tattoo, I only get one folder named tattoo with two php files; Atlanta Removal Tattoo and Glycolic Acid Removal Tattoo.

Just for fun I used "Fast Food" as the main keyword but kept the suggested keywords for tattoo and tattoo removal.
Fast-Food generated some pages. I got a Fast-Food folder with 4 tattoo removal php files plus a California-Removal-Tattoo folder with 4 tattoo removal files.

Why would more of my suggested keyword references for tattoo show up using Fast Food as the main keyword rather than using Tattoo as the main keyword?

We replied to you as soon as we received your message in the Help Desk, which was this morning once we got back into the office. But I'll go ahead and paste the exact answer that we sent to you, just so everyone else can have a look if they don't already know the answer...

Quote:
"The basic way HyperVRE finds article content is that it looks for the EXACT phrase that you add as the main keyword. For example, if your main keyword is "Tattoo Removal ", then it is looking for the exact phrase "Tattoo Removal" in articles. It looks for this EXACT phrase to appear... not just "tattoo" or "removal"... but "tattoo removal" to appear in the articles. And it's also "case-sensitive".

Remember, you can always manually add ANY articles that you'd like. So you have an unlimited amount of articles that can be added to your webpages. Also - there's now an "Import Articles" feature where you can import bulk amounts of articles at the same time - please see the Help Manual for more detail on this. If you haven't upgraded to version 1.03.000 , then please download and install the file from www.hypervre.com/update321.htm"


0 comments: