Google

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Quite a big challenge Google AdSense

Quite a big challenge for me to get 100 dollars per day from Google AdSense. That would be the goal that I want to reach now and 100 dollars per day Blog will log the steps, thoughts and may be tips and tricks also the mistakes that I will do on the way to get 100 AdSense Dollars per day.

Share your ideas, experience tips and tricks and I will always happy to help you from things I have learnt about AdSense.

Secret of bringing 4300 visitors to a single post
Yes, this is amazing and I am really excited about these numbers. One post manage to attract more than 4000 unique visitors for 4 days. It manage to make extra $20.00. More traffic more AdSense money and that's not a secret any more. It will be interesting to go through what exactly I did to here to get this result.


Remember I told you that I am using Google News Alerts to know the latest trends and latest stories related to my blog. That really works on giving your visitor the latest information and SEO point of view you will able to blog about trendy topics that most of the people will be searching for. This is not the only way to do that. There are many other ways like twitter, facebook (any Social Website) and special tools Google trends.
This time I was luck with Yahoo Answers. Suddenly I have noticed that people start asking "What happed to Limewire?". When I really check the Limewire website it was closed due to a legal issues and that created blog post. More than I was lucky I managed to apply SEO Secrets on that post well. Lets run through the SEO tricks I apply on the post one by one.

0 comments: