Google

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

About RSS Submission

When I do RSS submissions, I usually used to think of just doing the obligatory submitting of my sites’ main RSS feed to a few places like feedagg and feedage
.
Part of my checklist for bringing new sites online includes:
- Directory submissions
- Search engines submissions
- RSS Feed submissions
- Some social bookmarking
- Getting other sites to link to you
- Creating sitemap
- Adding blogs to Google Blog Search engine



You don’t have to do all of these things but doing all of them gives you a nice well-rounded “links profile”…

What’s good about doing RSS submissions specifically is it helps get your site indexed quickly via acquisition of some decent backlinks but I never really thought of it as a serious link building tool:

What most webmasters, myself included are doing wrong or were doing wrong with RSS Feed Submissions:

1. Only submitting RSS feeds to a few places
2. Only submitting the main site feed (sitename.com/feed)
3. Never submitting the RSS feed of your Article Directory, social site accounts or profiles.

Based on my past experiences with using RSS I just knew there should be a way to make better use of this technology besides submitting main site feeds to a few places.

I always wished I could do more with RSS, like making all of my site content into individual rss feeds somehow, then submitting each of those as new, separate from main site urls/RSS feeds.

The solutions for accomplishing this this seemed too “techie” and complicated so I didn’t do it, especially since I’d never been convinced of the real power of RSS.

Well, the software I started using a few days is like a dream come true for me, and for me it’s truly the missing link for realizing and enjoying the true power of RSS submissions.

- The TRUE POWER of RSS Feed submissions doesn’t come from submitting your site’s main feed.
- The TRUE POWER of RSS Feed submission from domination of long tail terms that most site content pieces are designed for.
- TRUE POWER of RSS Feed submissions comes from getting high quality deep links to every single page on your site automatically

In my opinion the BEST RSS Submission software would automatically create an RSS feed out of a blog post url or even html page and then submit it to some good RSS Aggregator sites.

Imagine the kind of long-tail domination you’d be enjoying if you got 20 backlinks from RSS aggregator sites for every new post or page you publish…

Now imagine a plugin / software solution that would also do this for all your older posts and pages!

The plugin/software that I’ve been using for the past few days does exactly that. You get high PageRank (PR 4-6) RSS aggregator sites linking to each and every single piece of content on all your sites automatically.

I bought, installed and configured this plugin on a Saturday afternoon and let it do its work, expecting another disappointment form another “Best RSS Submission software”…

Well, on Sunday night I just happened to see some results on this in the SERPs and was absolutely amazed at how well the RSS submissions are doing in the rankings. Not only do these RSS sites show my blog post titles in the SERPS ABOVE my content they’re linking to, but they’re also bumping up some of my rankings without me lifting a finger.

Long-tail domination is going to be achieved here, even by the stupidest, non-techie webmasters, BUT….it will also leads to more link juice, higher PageRank, and better SERPs for everything you post moving forward due to the increased link juice and authority of your site, SEO-wise.

I’m going to be recommending this product, but I’m going to allow more time to pass so that more and more proof can be shown via a video presentation.

I’ll also make a short email newsletter out of this to address some quirks with this software and best practices for using it.

This is going to change how I blog. I have over 20 blogs I post to regularly and when I want to dominate the SERPs for long tail terms, I usually have to post modified versions of the base articles on my other sites, but not any more.

This plugin means I can write a whole lot less and still dominate the long-tail SERPS

UPDATE: A lot of people have asked me for a link to the product I’m referencing here, but aren’t seeing or using the newsletter option. Again, I was trying to share something valuable that would give you an edge on your competition, without letting the whole world see it, so here’s the link to the product

I highly recommend you get the newsletter below to find out more about this and to get my updates on how to use RSS feeds and rss submissions for maximum effect.

LATEST UPDATE: My fledgling link building service does automated RSS submissions for you so need to buy a plugin anymore, so go here and get a membership and inside the member’s area you’ll see how to go about getting these types of links.

0 comments: